Is Playing Game Is Also Yours Biggest Online Activity?

More than 1.2 billion people are playing games worldwide, according to a state of the industry report by Spil Games.



Of those, about 700 million play online games. That amounts to 44 percent of the world’s online population, according to comScore data cited by Spil Games.

Gaming is a huge part of people’s online activities. It’s really mainstream, crossing age and gender boundaries.

Gery Carson knew that the online gaming business was growing by leaps and bounds and began to incorporate these games as a way for affiliates to earn money.

The amazing thing seems to be that the affiliates are more interested in PLAYING instead of PROMOTING! I get it! I like playing too! But let's get real honest here and evaluate our efforts.

What grade do you give yourself on playing games?
What grade do you give yourself on promoting games?

I have to give myself an A on playing and a D on promoting! That's pretty bad! 700 million playing games online and I am neglecting them to my detriment! How about you?

Comments