Posts

How many visitors do you want to to visit your site this month?

Image
It is a simple question:

How many visitors do you want to to visit your site this month? 


What if you could get 50,000 visitors to your site this month? What if you could sell to just 1/2% of those visitors?

50,000 visitors x 1/2% = 250 sales.

Would you make any money this month if you could get 250 new sales? I can't think of a better way to find out than for you to visit http://www.trafficwave.net/members/greatmahaan/traffic.html and ordering your GUARANTEED VISITORS package.
* Select the number of visitors you want.

* Your campaign could start within 24 hours!

* You can check your progress in real-time.

* Change your URL any time to improve results.
It's simple... and it's all automated!

Visit http://www.trafficwave.net/members/greatmahaan/traffic.html today and start your campaign online.

Yours in success,
Harvinder Singh,
greatmahaan.trafficwavenet@info.trafficwave.net

Eating Leafy Greens Each Day Tied to Sharper Memory.

Image
To age well, we must eat well. There has been a lot of evidence that heart-healthy diets help protect the brain.


The latest good news: A study recently published in Neurology finds that healthy seniors who had daily helpings of leafy green vegetables — such as spinach, kale and collard greens — had a slower rate of cognitive decline, compared to those who tended to eat little or no greens.

"The association is quite strong," says study author Martha Clare Morris, a professor of nutrition science at Rush Medical College in Chicago. She also directs the Rush Institute for Healthy Aging. Read the whole storyhere.

I know the person who cooks this unique and flavorful recipe. I believe it is the very best I have ever had. It is not for the faint of heart.If you think you like spicy, you have got to try this. It will Launch you into an orbit of joy.

We use it as a condiment with steamed veggies, beef, steak, crispy pork, pork rinds, and fish. It can also be added to dishes such as a ri…

Astro Auctions will Launch your Earnings into Orbit

Image
With the new Astro Auctions you cannot lose. Win prizes in every auction! Submit the highest bid to win the Auction Item.

Astro is based on the popular silent auction model, but we’ve gone much, much further. Indeed, in Astro, we’ve completely re-imagined the online auction and built an amazing, totally new kind of auction that we think you’re going to LOVE participating in and marketing to the world.

Three Important Points That Make Astro The Best


1. You place your bid just one time. Simply place the highest bid you can for as many TCredits that you think will win (i.e. be the highest bid). You do not know anyone else's bid.

2. With the exception of one TCredit required for a processing fee, you can get all your bids back if you don’t win. Yes, when you enter your bid, you’ll choose how many TCredits you want to receive back if you don’t win. In other words, Astro Auctions are essentially risk-free!

3. There’s much more to win with Astro than just the item being auctioned! For …

99% want to Earn Money. Only 1 % want to Learn how to Earn.

Image
I used to teach English as a second language. But no longer. You see I learned that 99% of my students wanted to speak English, only 1 % wanted to learn English.

Same is true here at SFI. Ninty Nine Percent want to Earn Money. Only 1 % want to Learn how to Earn. The more knowledge and skills you bring to your work, the more valuable you are to Your Affilates and Your Customers. Without value there is no exchange of currency.

So Today Learn something new. Here is an example: We all know building a list is important even essential. What are you doing to Learn more about List Building? What are you doing to build your list larger? What are the tools you need to do it?

We call it the “No Get Rich Quick”. SFI is for those who want to try to “filter out” non-serious prospects. You know the one’s we’re talking about; people who actually believe that they can sign up for free, do nothing, and money’s just going to fall into their laps!
“Get rich quick” or it’s cousin, “Success without effor…

Points that you ABSOLUTELY need to know to succeed in SFI!

Image
Though SFI is one of the few businesses where you can earn while you learn, think of your first six months primarily as a training period. Don't expect large earnings until after you've educated yourself.



Don't wait for everything to be exactly right to start...THERE WILL NEVER BE A "PERFECT" TIME! Start now, with whatever you have. The things you need will come to you as you work toward your goal. Don't give your affiliates unrealistic expectations.

Don't be derailed by "perfection paralysis." Realize that you won't be able to do everything perfectly. Do the best job you can, then move on to the next project. Keep learning and keep moving ahead.

Read books (such as Napoleon Hill's classic, "Think And Grow Rich") that will convince you how powerful your mind really is. Develop the tremendous potential in you (that we all have) that has never been tapped!

Always present yourself and your business in a professional and ethical manner…

80% of success is just showing up.But what about the other 20%?

Image
There's a quote that goes: "80 percent of success is just showing up." It is borrowed from Woody Allen's quote in the Movie Annie. But what about the other 20%? The other 20% of success largely depends on what you're showing up for.



Now it is 100% true you will NOT succeed if you do not show up. But success is about what you show up FOR.

Employees are show up for the success of someone else. Their commitment, dependability, hard work and faithful service (rewarded after 30 years with a Gold Watch) is for someone else's success.
Think of it this way: millions of people will get up tomorrow morning and show up for work. Millions will do this every day for the rest of their lives. Wake up, get in the car, sit in traffic, arrive at the office, work, leave the office, arrive at home, sleep. Repeat. It would be an insult to these people to say that they're not showing up. They do. But are they a success?

I'll ask again: what are they showing up for?

I went full …

Do you realise that SFI Plan is based upon Sir Isaac Newton's 3rd law?

Image
Do you realise that SFI Plan is based upon Sir Isaac Newton's 3rd law? His 3rd law stated that "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction".


SFI Diamond Plan which am following and I believe majority are also in, shows us steps to reach DTL by helping our team of first generation, so you find a few affiliates help them to reach BTL, then split into one or two and energising them with your PSA/EA so that they reach higher ranks and in so doing you're NATURALLY progressed in rank which is directly proportional to your SFI FUTURE 6-figure earnings.

This act of giving might appear foolish on the surface but it is the only PROVEN way because according to Sir Newton, when you are giving in this manner the opposite is rewards from those you've helped to succeed.



I believe with this message for thought, you agree that Opti-Build/DD is VITAL to our success. So ignore your commissions at the start and concentrate on building downlines with all you've got.