Don’t Get Mad... Get Inspired... To Reach Your Goals...

When I made a post about using Free Advertising I was quickly informed by the Gurus, Experts, SEO Experts and Veteran Marketers that:
  • -Free Advertising Was A complete waste of time and efforts
  • - A pet monkey could be trained to sit in front of a computer and click next.
  • - People was only interested in you buying their stuff
  • - That I shouldn’t promote other people’s stuff
  • - And the list goes on and on...
A strange thing happened, I didn’t get mad, I got inspired and motivated to PROVE All of them...Wrong!


How did I prove it?

By making sales, getting signups, and winning a lot of cash Referrer contests that they could all see. My Testimonials on sales pages after sales pages based on my sales and signups.

If it wasn’t for the Gurus and Experts telling me what I couldn’t do, I probably wouldn’t have became an Advocate For Free Advertising.

So I say to you:

Don’t Get Mad... Get Inspired... To Reach Your Goals...

Comments