Build a Business, Not a Job: Grow Your Business & Get Your Life Back.

I treat SFI as my very own Business ....

I've been in many online marketing for so many years and nothing beats SFI in terms of Training and lesson to know all about ..How I will make my Business move and reach the ladder of SUCCESS! Right now I'm treating it as my Own.!! 


How I do that ? Making that in everyday I have do a best thing to help improve my Business because it's my BUSINESS .!! I'm making my everyday that I have something that I do to help my business grow.

What I've done to show that I perfectly say that SFI is my own business


  • I read and Learn all the lesson in SFI ,finish it in just 1 months with many forums that included in my reading
  • I'll make sure that I have to let someone know SFI everyday .... at least 1 person a day.
  • I always check my team if they report regularly to "DO" there work ( Log in everyday )
  • 4. And me/myself is always report on my office ( SFI Log in everyday ) ,

This way of attitude that I'm showing with my business........ is telling all people that I love my Business.. Because I give so much time and effort not only my Free Time ..or making it just a part time ......I'm making it my Full Time ..

SFI is my Own Business not Yours ..... that why I take care it so much !!! I received a right to access to TRIPLE CLICKS STORE to fully sell all the products ...that's why I treated SFI as my Own ....Very Own Business ....

I call my SFI a Business ...not a Job so that I will never miss anything in terms of my business...

Comments