Well, you know, I was a human being before I became a businessman

Well, you know, I was a human being before I became a businessman. Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness. I'm not concerned with your liking or disliking me... All I ask is that you respect me as a human being. I was once asked if a big business man ever reached his objective. I replied that if a man ever reached his objective he was not a big business man.


If a man can't manage his own life, he can't manage a business. All animals, except man, know that the principal business of life is to enjoy it. The ways of the Lord are different from the ways of man. Man's ways remove people from office or business when they grow old or become disabled. But man's ways are not and never will be the Lord's ways.

Before you can become a millionaire, you must learn to think like one. You must learn how to motivate yourself to counter fear with courage. Making critical decisions about your career, business, investments and other resources conjures up fear, fear that is part of the process of becoming a financial success. The greatest ability in business is to get along with others and to influence their actions.

I also wanted to let you know that you've made a great decision joining SFI. SFI isn't just leading people into the future; they're creating it with their groundbreaking business model that has made it possible for thousands of people all over the world to profit from the Internet revolution. Your timing is great, too, because SFI is poised to explode with growth over the next five years.

SFI was founded in 1998 by owner Gery Carson. Gery has been featured in a few business magazines around the globe and is well known and respected in his Industry. Founded in 1998 with just 1 product SFI has grown steadily and now offers over 116,000 products, SFI also receives a good BBB rating. Don’t let the BBB rating be your deciding factor in joining though because almost anyone can get this rating for a Price. After reading this review I hope that you will make an informed decision about SFI and if it is the right work home business for you.

    Hercules Seizure Mahaan
                          The Darkman
http://viz.profitsonline.com

Comments