I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist.

People are always going to go shopping. A lot of our effort is just: 'How do we make the retail experience a great one? 'Style Strategy' is about shopping smart, staying chic and making it all last. It's about showing women how to shop for value without compromising style. If you look back in history of the women who are most memorable and most stylish, they were never the followers of fashion. They were the ones who were unique in their style, breakers of the rules.


I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist. Shopping is a bit of a relaxing hobby for me, which is sometimes troubling for the bank balance. Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping. Shopping with friends is a great way of still enjoying the thrill of the chase without having to make a purchase. It can also be a real bonding opportunity. Helping your friend find something nice is just as rewarding as helping yourself.

When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking. The Internet has transformed many parts of our daily lives, touching everything from how we find information to how we go shopping, get directions, and even stay in touch with friends and family. Meditation, yoga, working out, and eating well. That's my wellness. And I think occasionally you have to treat yourself, so if you do need to take yourself shopping, go take yourself shopping.

I'm an online shopper, so that's what I do in my free time. A lot of online shopping, and I just like to see new styles and new people. I never cared about buying things for myself, like clothes. And then all of a sudden I realized how great it is to be very precise about the shirts that I wear and all the things that are a part of my closet. So the ritual of fashion and shopping became very personal to me.

Although shopping is not the conventional type of therapy, it does have positive emotional effects on individuals, hence why shopping is so popular. Psychologists have found that people tend to shop the most leading up to big life transitions. For example, Americans shop the most during their lifetime prior to getting married and having a child. The shopping process, the purchases and the preparation for this new phase in life allow for more control over the situation, which in turn eases anxiety. Often these type of purchases outweigh the actual need of the product.

     Hercules Seizure Mahaan
                           The Darkman
http://viz.bendtheprice.com

Comments