Do you know your industry?

Did you know September is the Best month to grow if you are a home business? Do you research your Industry? I do. You should look at this Website for the top 100 direct selling products. Business For Home


Did you know that #36 of the Top 100 Best Direct Selling Products is Slimming Instant Coffee? September is the strongest month for growth of Work at Home Businesses. Where do you Work? Forbes Magazine says, 1 in 5 Americans Work from Home. My commute is less than 2 minutes. How is yours?

"SFI is a true chance of a lifetime for me. It takes just a short time to get things going, but it will pay in the long run. I love the fact that I can sell products around the world. Thanks SFI." Ramon Diaz United States

What was your reason for Joining SFI? To obtain a better standard of Living? To Work from Home? To pay off your Debt? To prepare for your retirement? Well all these are true of me.

I have done it, so can you.

Comments